The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) came into force on 6 April 2015, replacing CDM 2007
This course gives guidance on the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015). These Regulations cover the management of health, safety and welfare when carrying out construction projects.
It consists of one day training session open for anyone to attend delivered at our training centre in Huddersfield.
Who will benefit from the course?
Anyone new to CDM or anyone wanting to update their knowledge on the new regulations
Objectives of the Course
On successful completion of this course, delegates will:
- Understand the legal requirements of CDM 2015
- Identify the roles or the client, principal contractor, principal designer, contractors and designers
- Appreciate the importance of the requirements for assessment of knowledge, skills, experience and resources
- Identify requirement for project documentation
The cost of the training programme is £140 per person + VAT
- Cost of tuition
- Lunch and refreshments
- Copy of all training materials (hard or electronic)
- Certificate of attendance for CPD purposes
- For course start dates and availability please click here