Intro. to Facilities Management
A three day training course which covers the essential aspects of Facilities Management (FM) and how Facilities Managers can become more effective in their roles and within their companies.
Location: Huddersfield Town Centre or for group bookings at a location to suit your business.
Who should attend?
The course is relevant for anyone new to FM as well as anyone already working in this area who wants to broaden their existing knowledge. It will also be of benefit for anyone studying the BIFM qualifications at level 3.
Main learning outcomes:
- An introduction to FM including current best practice
- Understanding FM strategy
- Understanding customer and stakeholder relations
- Understanding space allocation
- Understanding building maintenance
- Managing health and safety in the workplace
- Understanding FM projects and project management
All our trainers are highly qualified professionals with industry experience in their particular fields.
The cost of the training programme is £1,100 + VAT, A 10% discount is available for 3 or more bookings.
- Cost of tuition over the 3 days
- Lunch and refreshments
- Copy of all training materials (hard or electronic)
- Certificate of attendance for CPD purposes
- Airport pickup can be arranged if required
Accommodation including 2 nights bed, breakfast and evening meal can be provided at a cost of £280 per person
We can also deliver the contents of this course on an in house basis, to suit the training requirements of your staff.
To check availability or book on a course, please click here